Super Junior won three award on Mnet Asian Music Award

ASSALAMUALAIKUM !




Super Junior won three award on Mnet Asian Music Award 2011 MAMA in Singapore!

Award won by Super Junior :


- Singapore's Choice


-Best Male Group Award


-Album of the Year

Congratulation to Super Junior ! ^____^


Here lola share some Super Junior on MAMA gifs with all my beloved readers :)

Enjoy performance of other artists  

fdguohfdgidfh!!! I SPAZZ CUZ DONGHAE IS BEHIND HYUKJAE AND SPEADS HIS LEGS!! OIUFDHGUFGIKHJGLKJ!!! SO DIRTYYYYYYYY SO HAEHYUK UNF!! OMG HYUKKIE HAE IS COMING!!!! RUN~!!
/dies/ OTL MY PERVY MIND I CAN’T!! THIS GIF!!! I CAN’T!!!
Their sexy performance *nose bleed*



Oh lola love this two :*



lol make me laugh :D

What so funny ? I want to know badly :(



Look at yukjae , he is so excited and calling Hae to hurry up lol :D

For who not watching Super Junior moment on MAMA ,
you can watch it below :)

Singapore's Choice Award

Best Male Group Award

Album of the Year

Super Junior performance on MAMA 2011 

That's all ,
Thank you for your visit :)

No comments :