7 Days Super Junior Challenge | Song you never get sick of

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Song I never get sick of ? Actually, lola love all of suju songs . lola never get bored listened to their songs .
But , if I have to choose , I would pick a song when they have 13 member ! So , my answer is "It's You" . lola love this song so much !

Neorago


lola choose this song because of the lyrics and of course because of the MV !
Super Junior , it's you who take my heart !



Lola love dancing and drama part too !

image
I wonder why this MV always make me cry :'(

With this sad look +.+

image
image
image
Can't stop taking all of this gifs from tumblr O.o

My soul time <3

image
It's You


Leeteuk Hankyung Kangin Heechul Yesung Kibum 
Sungmin Donghae Eunhyuk Shindong Ryeowook Siwon Kyuhyun



Super Junior - It's You , Neorago

Music Video

Drama version



Share this Challenge with ELF .
Click >here< to do this challenge :)

No comments :