7 Days Super Junior Challenge | A member you wish was your older sibling


ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Actually , if I can choose I will choose all of them .
But , this questions want me to choose one of them 
I need to choose !


I pick Donghae ^^

image

I think he is perfect to be my older brother
Donghae could be a good brother !

image
Always cheer ^___^

image
Proud of him self ? :D

image
Shy +.+

image
Take a good care of other !

image
Hyper kehkehkeh :]

image
Handsome :*

image
No problem in his own kehkehkeh 

image
Soft heart :')

Good at dance wahhh ~

image
Cute (^.^)

Wow , look it's Magician Donghae !

lola always look at him as a good brother ^_____^


My FISHY brother forever ;]

Feel like want to watch this video
Let's watch it together !
Love by CNBLUE MV


Share this Challenge with ELF .
Click >here< to do this challenge :)

No comments :