Infinite reveals teaser for Christmas single "White Confession"

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Infinite revealed teaser for Christmas single
"White Confession" 

Let's see some gifs from the teaser !

Infinite

Sunggyu

Dongwoo

Woohyun

Hoya

Sungyeol

Sungjong

L / Myungsoo

Someone nearly take my heart in this video >.<
Please take his away from me ! 
That guy is the one say he has no first love yet .

Watch the teaser at below first and you will who is it +//+


Yes , L is the one who nearly take my heart !
Ohhhhh I don't want L to replace kyu :'(

P/S * To L/Myungsoo lovers : 
Please take him far away from me . I'll appreciate it ! 
Thank You ^^ Please take care of him well . Bye Bye L :'(

Goodbye Baby Goodbye ,  L / Myungsoo .
Dedicate this song title to him ><"
 absolutely not the song lyrics okay !



No comments :