LOVE


ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Hello lo lo lo lo  <--- bergema suara ! hahah :D 
Many thing I want to share on this entry . So , please do not move and stay still :)



Your lips and tongue O.O *melting*


Sebelum lola mula membebel lola nak mintak maaf dekat Kyuhyun hahha. Kesian laki aku tu, aku ni sebok je menggatal search pasal Myungsoo. Dah lama tak buat entry pasal Kyu, bukan lola taknak buat lola busy lah kan baru habis exam. Leklu nanti lola update pasal Kyu .

P/S : Perasaan je kyu laki aku. Kalau rasa nak muntah baca, lupakan jelah yee. Tak mintak korang ingat pun hehe . Chill okay :)


Siapa dah tengok MV baru myungsoo? Yang lagu "Love U Like U". Tak tahu? Sekejap, ini gambarnya.





Okay dah dapat kenal pasti? Sudah tengok belum? Kalau belum tengok sekarang! 


Sedapkan suara dia ? <3





Salah satu sebab lola suka Myungsoo ni adalah sebab suara dia. Lola memang cepat jatuh cinta dengan suara orang. Cewaah Kyuhyun pun sama . Semuanya kerana SUARA ! Kenapa ada orang yang dilahirkan dengan suara yang macam ni? 


Ohh God, help me please. I think I'm gonna get crazy -.-' L, why you do this to me? Make me crazy this way with all of your MV and CF  and also your acting skills hmm.




I love the way you are :)



That's all about me, Bye Bye :) haha LOL


----------------------------


It's time for ....



EXO-K
and
EXO-M

Who you prefer more? I'm more into EXO-K. Why ? There are no reason for it. I like bucause I just like it :)
But, it doesn't mean I'm not like EXO-M. I love both ^___^

Have you guys watch their "History" MV ?
If not yet, just watch it below!

EXO-K HISTORY MV


EXO-M HISTORY MV


Done watch it ? If you ask me what the diffrent between this two group, I don't know how to answer . Just watch it first then you will know . I only can tell you that 
EXO-K stands for Korean
EXO-M stands for Mandarin
But, I'm still not sure because there is no official notice about it.

Anyway I know if you tired of waiting for their debut. Me too, I'm also a human being, so that I can feel what are you feel. But that is not EXO fault, SM who arrange this so please don't hate them okay. Please think on positive way :)

 
I love this two guy anyway ! 
Next time I'll make an entry about him :) 

Waahh rasanya dah panjang dah ni . So let's stop here. Thanks for coming and please come again later haha LOL :D

BYE BYE ! ^_____^




No comments :